The Bad and The Ugly!
Learning how to spot Internet Scams is the most important thing for you to do when you decide to work from home.
It's so important I had to make that bold to make sure you paid attention!
Okay, back to business.
There are so many different Internet scams on the web today, and most of them make it a point to look legitimate! That's why it's so important to be well educated on how to spot a scam. It may seem like a lot at first, but eventually it will become easier to notice and stay away from these scams and fake opportunities.
Scams play on the emotions of those that are desperate for money, and looking for an easy way out.
If you feel like something is too good to be true, then most likely it is! There is absolutely no way you can possibly get rich in 30 days without doing any work at all!
Looking for a Job on the Internet?
There are so many work from home job scams on the internet. I think I ran across more of those than I did pyramid scams. I think it's because it's easier to get someone to fall for something when using the phrase work from home instead of business opportunity.
Here are a couple of tips on avoiding a work from home or business opportunity scam...
1. If a company doesn't have a physical address and phone number where you can actually talk to someone it's most likely a scam
2. Be careful if a company wants to hire you and sends an email from a free email address, most companies have company email addresses.
3. Stay away from companies that have free website hosting, How can they hire and pay you if they can't pay for a website and domain name?
4. Don't fall for outrageous income claims, and don't be afraid to ask for proof!
5. NEVER pay for a job!
6. NEVER pay with cash, or check! And if a company only accepts these methods of payment they could possibly be a scam... Paying with a credit card will make it easier to get your money back if it is indeed a scam.
7. Any real business requires real work to make a profit, you can't get rich doing nothing at all!
8. Any legitimate work from home job listing website should offer a full money back guarantee
Common Internet Scams
Companies that claim you can make $500/week by simply assembling products from home.
An in depth look into data entry scams. What they really are and how you can avoid them.
Return to the Workfromhomepro.com Homepage from Internet Scams